Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Things That Make You Go HMMMM.

I attended the Dave Ramsey Business Coach and Wealth Coach events in Cincinnati last month. During the break between the two events, I decided to take a walk to the suspension bridge that spans the Ohio River between Ohio and Kentucky. The bridge was designed by John A. Roebling, the designer of the Brooklyn bridge. Many say the Cincinnati span was the template for the later constructed and more famous Brooklyn Bridge. The Cincy bridge is a neat piece of history.

As I was walking down the street from the Duke Energy Center to the river, I passed an interesting shop.


The nemisis of Cincinnati, Larry Flint has a Hustler store in downtown Cincy. But it wasn't the adult store that caught my eye.

Well ok. I did see the Hustler sign first.

What did peak my curiosity was the plaque on the building, located just to the left of the bottom left corner of the window. It seems Larry's place is considered a historical site.

Now I wonder if the building's historic designation has anything to do with the current occupant or for some other previous historic reason?

And for those who are wondering the ultimate question, no I didn't go in the store. But I can say the window was loaded with..........

A lot of Cincinnati Bengals merchandise.

No comments: