Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funny Line

If you know me, you know I love irony. The other is I don't write about my real job.

Today I make the exception about the latter to share something of the former.

While talking on the phone the other day to a lady I work with we were discussing the days that never seem to end and how recently they seem to have become more frequent.

Now before you go off on my like Dan Miller at a seminar full of non fulfilled employees, I work very hard at doing what I need to do now so that at some point I can find what it is I was designed to do so I can do it and do it well. And I will admit that there are days when it's more effort to put on my game face than to actually do the work.

But back to the phone conversation. The lady was discussing her personal burnout situation. The line she used is she would love to be a stay at home mom...........without kids.

No comments: